SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

58 Gourmet

First stop on the Welcome to the Real Miami Tour is 58 Gourmet, located in downtown Doral. I stumbled upon this place when I was looking for "cute" coffee shops in Miami and it definitely does not disappoint. This family owned Venezuelan bakery is meant for any girl that loves coffee and girly Instagram-able locations. The wallpaper is to die for and the furniture gives it a very European coffee shop vibe with probably the best lighting for selfies or a quick spontaneous photo shoot. An added bonus is the delicious coffee and pan dulce they sell, because how sad would it be to visit a cute place with nasty or mediocre food. For me to say it was delicious is a pretty big deal because though I am a coffee connoisseur, I am not into sweets at all. But there was definitely something about the pan dulce and the nutella croissant, I highly recommend for everyone to go visit and support this small business.
 



Post a Comment